What we Treat - Home and Recreational Injuries
These are still covered by ACC. They may include accidents or injuries which occur when you are out and about or just doing your favourite hobby. It is advisable to register the accident as soon as you are able. You can do that by filling in an ACC form at our clinic and we will manage your ACC claim. Just ring to make an appointment and forms can be completed at the time of your first visit.
Injuries usually involve pain, swelling and some movement restriction. It is essential to have these symptoms treated as soon as possible. With our various modalities of treatment we can help reduce the swelling which ensures the injured part can heal more effectively, and to also prevent the possibility of problems developing as a result of the injury.